Gain Fans and Earn Income with Your Music.
Enjoy global music distribution across multiple online stores, including Spotify, Apple Music, Instagram, and TikTok, while monitoring the success of your music, earning royalties, and secure ownership of your music.
Upload Music | Monitor Metrics | & Earn Income
Upload Your Music:
- Schedule quick releases at no extra cost!
- Release unlimited music to social media and multiple streaming platform for as low as 10USD annually with our easy-to-use Artist Dashboard.
- In order to give you the most effective experience possible, our informed and friendly Support Team is ready around-the-clock to respond to your questions or assist you in finding a solution.
Track Your Streams:
- Stay on top of your streams!
Our Systems gather your data in one place, helping you make informed decisions about your next release, promotion, tour schedule, and more.
- Your sales and streaming royalties are just a tap away!
In fact, your DistroWallet is automatically credited when the streaming providers pay out your earnings.
- Our payment system is integrated with the latest security features so all transactions are processed securely and in timely manner.
Better | Faster | Cheaper
DistroBuddy is where passion meets business for Independent Artists, DJs, Producers, Labels, and Creatives who record music at home or in the studio. Regardless of what stage you’re at in your career, DistroBuddy can help you achieve your music and video distribution needs!
- Quick Distribution
- Add Multiple Artists
- Add Your Own Label
- YouTube Monetization
- Release Unlimited Music
- Free UPC and ISRC Codes
- Free Pre-Save and Pre-Order
- Set TikTok Preview Start Time
- Album and Track Level Language Support
- Select All/Deselect Option For Territorial Rights (On a per continent level)
- Additional Credits (We have support for many artist roles including instrumentation (e.g. Guitar, Piano), Remixer, Engineer, Mastering, etc)
- SmartLink After Your Release Goes Live
- Automatic Split Payments for Collaborators
- Secure 100% of the Copyright and 90% Royalties
- Direct Payment to Bank, PayPal or Payoneer Account
- Insights and Analytics
- 24/7 Dedicated Support
- Free Delivery To New Stores
- Spotify Discovery Access Tool
Frequently Asked Questions.
How long will my music take to appear in streaming stores?
Most of the time your music will be available on streaming platforms within 24 – 72 hours after submitting your release. You can, however, schedule a release date in the future. This will allow you time to promote it and get your fans excited!
What are the artwork requirements for a song/album release?
- Clear in resolution (not blurry) – preferably 300 dpi
- 3000 x 3000 pixels in size, perfectly square
- If you wish to include text on the artwork it can include; the name of the release, AND/OR the name of the artist. The text MUST match the release title.
- Artwork must not contain website addresses or social media links.
- File size must be no larger than 10Mb.
When and how long does it take to receive royalties in my DistroWallet?
Royalties are paid out monthly between the 8th and 10th but there’s an initial 3 month lag from the month the song, EP or album was released as is with all online music distributors .
What is the minimum balance required to make a withdraw and how do i receive my royalties?
- You can easily access your royalties through your artist dashboard and request a transfer to your Bank, PayPal or Payoneer Account provided your balance exceeds $10.
Subscribe For Daily Music Tips.
5 Things to Look For in a Good Production Company
Looking to hire a production company but don't know where to start? This post is for you. Before choosing a good production unit for your business, we need to get some facts. Two things matter: the type of product you desire, and the last take the production company...
5 Reasons Why Your Album Art Matters: Why you Need it Professionally Done.
With all the streaming platforms popping up, and a lot of artists distributing their own music, album artwork is considered as an afterthought by lots of musicians. However, album art still plays a crucial role in a musician's branding and storytelling. In this post,...
7 Steps on How to Start a Production Company
Starting a production company can be exciting, rewarding, and at the same time overwhelming. There are numerous business attributes that appear ordinary and perplexing to the average about the creative launching of a production company. However, laying a proper...